Magnusson Architecture and Planning, PC, is an award-winning firm with a focus on multi-family residential design, sustainable urban revitalization, civic and educational projects. The firm is seeking talented Intermediate Architects for full time positions.
- Degree in Architecture
- 4 to 10 years of experience in design coordination and construction administration
- Knowledge and experience in construction documents and consultant coordination
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Excellent digital presentation skills and design sense
- Proficiency in Revit strongly desired
- Interest in mixed use projects, affordable housing and sustainable community development
- Knowledge of NYC Zoning & Codes strongly preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Email cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one <5MB pdf to: Lisa Rondon: email@example.com
No calls please.